✔ Free Shipping! More Information
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
The Serato-compatible version of our popular DDJ-1000 is here – meet the Pioneer DJ DDJ-1000SRT. This 4-channel DJ controller for Serato DJ Pro is designed to feel just like our club-standard CDJ+DJM setup. You’ll enjoy low-latency, full-size jog wheels and a slick MAGVEL FADER for tight scratching. And with On Jog Display, which shows you important track information in the center of each jog wheel, you can concentrate on the crowd, not your laptop.
Build excitement on the dancefloor and create huge drops using 4 Sound Color FX and 14 Beat FX. The DDJ-1000SRT comes with a free voucher for Pitch ‘n Time DJ, enabling you to get creative with advanced key-related features. With multiple inputs and outputs, you can enhance your setup by connecting external equipment like CDJs, the DDJ-XP1, or turntables. This Serato DJ Pro controller will take your gigs to the next level.
Big Jog and MAGVEL FADER
Scratching feels intuitive thanks to the full-size jog wheels, which you can set to your preferred resistance using Jog Adjust, and a MAGVEL FADER. Highly durable for more than 10 million movements, the MAGVEL FADER makes intricate performances feel easy.
The buttons and knobs on this Serato DJ Pro controller are arranged in the same way as those on our club-standard NXS2 DJ equipment. As a result, transitioning between this setup and gear you find in DJ booths is a breeze.
On Jog Display
See all the information you need via the full-color, high-definition LCD screen in the center of each jog. Monitor playback time, BPM, playback position, and more. This feature’s easy to use, with the display matching the Serato DJ Pro GUI.
Enhance tracks using 4 popular Sound Color FX – Pitch, Filter, Dub Echo, and Noise – from our DJM-series DJ mixers, and get creative with 14 Beat FX. You can instantly reference BPM and the name of the selected FX thanks to the dedicated Beat FX screen.
The DDJ-1000SRT has 4 inputs so you can connect to CDJs or analog turntables, and use it as a stand-alone DJ mixer. You can also connect directly to PA speakers and microphones thanks to a Booth, 2 Master, and 2 Mic inputs.
Hit the 16 back-lit rubber Performance Pads to trigger Hot Cues, Rolls, Slicer, Sampler, and Pitch Play at a touch.
Key Shift and Key Sync
Enjoy the key-related features in Serato Pitch ‘n Time DJ. You can shift and sync the key of tracks, get creative in extreme tempos, and mix, cut, and scratch while maintaining perfect key and audio quality.
Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
Simply connect the DDJ-1000SRT to your PC/Mac to instantly enable Serato DJ Pro – no need for a license key or subscription.
Paid upgrade to Serato DVS
Pick up the Serato DVS Expansion Pack to control and scratch with CDJs or turntables.
- Included DJ Software: Serato Pitch 'n Time DJ
- Compatible DJ Software (not included): Unlocks Serato DJ Pro
- DVS Control: Paid upgrade to Serato DVS
What's in the box
- AC adapter
- Power Cord
- USB cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Serato DJ Pro Expansion Pack Voucher
- Width: 708 mm
- Height: 73.4 mm
- Depth: 361.4 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Soundcard: 24 bit/44.1 kHz
- Frequency Range: 20 - 20000 Hz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 112 dB
- Distortion: < 0.002 % (USB)
- Channels: 4
- Deck Control: 4 / Dual
- Jog Wheel: 206 mm durable aluminium jog wheel
- Color on jog display: Yes
- Feeling Adjust: Yes
- Beat FX
- Multi Tap Delay
- Slip Roll
- ENIGMA JET
- MOBIUS (SAW)
- MOBIUS (TRIANGLE)
- LOW CUT ECHO
- Sound Color FX
- Dub Echo
- Sampler: 6slot x 4bank
- Hot Cues: 8
- Manual Loop: Yes
- Auto Beat Loop: Yes
- Beat Jump: Yes
- Slip Mode: Yes
- Talkover Function: Yes
- Fader Start: Yes
- Crossfader Curve Adjust: Yes
- 2 LINE (RCA)
- 2 PHONO/LINE (RCA)
- 2 MIC (XLR & 1/4 inch TRS Jack, 1/4 inch TRS Jack)
- 2 USB B ports
- 2 MASTER (XLR, RCA)
- 1 BOOTH (1/4 inch Jack)
- 2 PHONES (1/4-inch stereo jack, 3.5-mm stereo mini-jack)
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.