Sennheiser XSW-D Instrument TX - 1/4" Plug-On Transmitter For XSW-D Digital Wireless System (2.4 Ghz)
Sold and Shipped by: RedOne Music
✔ FREE SHIPPING
Part of the Sennheiser XSW-D digital wireless system, the XSW-D INSTRUMENT TX 1/4" plug-on transmitter is available as an individual component when you're ready to add an additional transmitter to your system or as a replacement unit. It features a 1/4" male connector ready to plug directly into the output on your guitar or instrument, just like a guitar cable.
The XSW-D puts world-renowned Sennheiser wireless sound quality in a miniaturized, low-latency, 1-button digital system that anyone can use. Plug it in, power it up, and you're immediately up and playing, simplifying your setup so you can concentrate on performing with confidence.
- Easy to Use
- The 1-button, 1-LED concept with single-button interface and status indicator effortlessly handles power and linking tasks for you—without the need for any additional button pressing.
- Step Up to Sennheiser Sound Quality
- Sennheiser wireless systems are an industry standard, prized by professionals for their clarity and reliability. The XSW-D system allows first-time and budget-conscious users to get their hands on genuine Sennheiser sound quality without breaking the bank.
- Analog wireless systems need to squash your signal to operate in the FM band, resulting in a thin sound with a high noise floor. The XSW-D uses digital technology to preserve the dynamic range of your signal and deliver a crisp, clean, guitar sound with all the nuances of your performance.
- On stage, timing is critical, and the XSW-D uses the aptX Live codec to deliver an impressively low latency of 3.9ms so you don't experience any lag when playing, keeping you on point and in the groove.
- Clean Audio without Drop Outs
- Nothing ruins a take like hearing the weather report coming through your amp. Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the XSW-D digital system operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, protecting the integrity of your signal from interruptions and drop outs caused by TV channels, radios, or other sources.
- Thanks to Sennheiser's channel allocation and interference management technology, the system selects the best operating frequency and automatically switches to a clean channel to provide reliable transmission at a distance up to 250' line of sight.
- License-Free Operation Worldwide
- Because the XSW-D system operates in the license-free 2.4 GHz band, you don't have to worry about local licensing laws, frequency coordination, and other technical hassles.
- Simply let the system pick a channel for you, and start playing—whether you're working at home or anywhere in the world.
- Other Features
- Eco-friendly USB-rechargeable lithium-ion battery—1-hour charging to reach 50% of battery time
- 5-hour total battery life gives you plenty of playing time
- Conveniently recharge battery while in operation or during breaks throughout the day
- Mute from either transmitter or receiver
- Up to five systems can be operated simultaneously in the same environment