Kurzweil M90-Wh 88 Note Digital Piano With Spinet Cabinet-White
QUESTIONS? ASK AN EXPERT
☏ 1+(514) 225-22226 | ✉ firstname.lastname@example.org | ⌨ Chat With Us!
88 note, fully-weighted, hammer-action keyboard.
The M90 features a variety of instrument choices and performance modes, including split and layer combinations.
The M90 offers a built-in, easy to operate, 2-track MIDI recorder.
The M90 offers a host of inputs and outputs: MIDI, USB, Aux In/Out and headphones.
Spinet-stye cabinet available in white finish, featuring a 30 watt, 2-speaker, stereo sound system, built-in music stand and slide-out fallboard.
Sustain, Sostenuto and Soft Pedals standard.
- Keyboard: 88 Note fully weighted, hammer-action with touch sensitivity
- Polyphony: 64 voice
- Preset Programs: 16
- General MIDI: No
- Demos Songs: 16
- Splits/Layers: Yes
- Transpose: Yes
- Effects: Reverb and Chorus
- Metronome: Yes
- Recorder/Sequencer: 2-tracks
- Sound System: 15-watt x 2
- Audio Outs: Stereo left/right RCA line outs (for connecting to external amplification)
- Audio Ins: Stereo left/right RCA line ins (for connecting external sound sources)
- Headphones: (2) 1/4" stereo headphone outs
- MIDI I/O: Out
- USB: (1) port; "Plug and Play" USB functionality allows MIDI over USB for connecting to/from an external computer sequencer; no software driver needed
- Pedals: (3) built-in switch-type: sustain, sostenuto, soft
- Finish: White
- Bench: Matching bench included
- Dimensions: 32.1"(H) x 54.3" (W) x 16.5" (D)
- Weight: 108 lb / 49 Kg
- Power: DC 12V 2.5A external power supply