The Novation Launchkey 25 MK3 is an intuitive and fully integrated 25-key USB MIDI keyboard controller optimized for portability and tight integration with Ableton Live, which now features a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantize, click, and loop controls. The 16 improved velocity-sensitive, multicolored, backlit trigger pads provide greater control over dynamics and can be used to launch loops, samples, and more, while the eight knobs enable access to mixer functions and instrument/effect parameters. The USB-powered controller is compatible with a variety of DAWs and apps on Mac/Windows computers and iOS devices (adapter cables available separately).
The MK3 model offers expanded functionality and connectivity not found on the MK2. Pitch and modulation wheels, a flexible arpeggiator, single-finger chord triggering, and transport buttons let you spend more time creating on the controller and less time fiddling with your software. Eight Scale modes allow for deep exploration into new musical territory, by transposing keys played to notes in the scale selected. Simply choose your root note and your preferred scale, then play. Three Chord modes transform the keys and pads into an interactive surface of musical exploration, where every note played is tonally and harmonically linked. The arpeggiator lets you explore new melodies and find ideas quickly, while the mutate function reconstructs your patterns into exciting new forms.
Custom Modes simplify the relationship between controller and software. Programmable using the Novation Components browser-based tool, Custom Modes let you design the behavior of your Launchkey, with control over control assignments, MIDI routing, pad color, and much more. Utilize the full-sized 5-pin MIDI DIN output to control hardware synthesizers, drum machines, or sound modules from the Launchkey MK3.
Launchkey also has full integration with Logic and Reason, plus out of the box functionality with other DAWs, including Studio One, Cubase, and Pro Tools, via HUI. The included software bundle provides sounds, instruments, and effects to get you started and keep you inspired.
- Designed for Ableton Live – Immediate access to all the controls you need
- Create and play with feeling – Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance
- Get creative with chords – Three chord modes (fixed, scale, and user) let you trigger chords with one finger
- Never hit a wrong note – Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale
- Capture MIDI – One-touch access to Ableton Live’s Capture MIDI feature means you’ll never lose an idea
- Get melodies moving – Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic, and rhythmic places
- Control anything MIDI – 5-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device
- Easy-to-read screen – 16x2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you’re controlling or selecting
- Make music immediately – Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins, and sample packs let you start creating straight away
- Shape your sound – Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders
- Make Launchkey your own – Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components
- Volume, pan, sends A/B through knobs
- Record and play
- Assign custom mapping to knobs and pads
- Track navigation
- Device control
- Capture MIDI
- Clip launch
- Clip stop
- Scene launch
- Scene navigation
- Track solo/mute
- Scripts for Ableton, Logic, and Reason (device control for Ableton, Logic, and Reason)
- HUI support for other DAWs such as Pro Tools, Reaper, and Studio One
- Control volume, pan, sends, record, play, preset, and assignable custom mapping
- Creative arpeggiator with Mutate and Deviate Rhythm options
- Multiple modes such as up, down, up/down, played, random, chord, and mutate
- Various rates including 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, and all associated triplets
- 1/2/3/4 octave modes
- O, OXO, OXXO, random, and deviate rhythms
- On/off latch
- Tempo, swing, and gate via knobs when pressing the Arp button
- Mutate mode allows access to all mutate possibilities through the knob while pressing the Arp button
- Deviate Rhythm allows access to all deviations of the rhythm through the knob while pressing the Arp button
- Three symbols at the left side reserved for future arpeggiator updates
- Includes Ableton Live Lite and works with Logic, Reason, or any HUI-compatible DAW
- Includes a powerful software bundle with sounds, instruments, and effects
- Serato Sample LE
- Spitfire Audio LABS Expressive Strings
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys
- Klevgrand Røverb and DAW Cassette
- AAS Session Bundle
- Two-month Splice Sounds membership
- Includes access to Sound Collective for new free content every few months
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.