Instant Electronic Delivery!
Software is not refundable once purchased.
Can only be purchased using Credit Card or Paypal.
Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us - ☎ 514-225-2226
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Waldorf retailer.
Service Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Legendary Waldorf Sound and Functionality in a Virtual Synth!
The Waldorf Largo software synthesizer puts the sounds, functionality, and intuitive controls of the popular Blofeld and Q hardware units into a fantastic virtual unit! The Largo gives you three oscillators, two of which have sub-oscillators. You also get amazing filters to help you create and shape a great array of sounds. This synth also includes a very flexible arpeggiator (with 16 programmable steps), premium effects, and an easy-to-use interface that lets you go as deep as you need to while navigating quickly. Whether you're building sounds in the studio or using them onstage, the perfect virtual synth for the job is the Largo!
Waldorf Largo Virtual Synthesizer at a Glance:
- Shape your sound with Waldorf's amazing oscillators
- Sound great with Waldorf's incredible filters
- More great features to spark your creativity
Shape your sound with Waldorf's amazing oscillators
Largo offers three fat oscillators, two of them with sub oscillators. These oscillators include models of classic analog waveforms as well as a selection of waves from the PPG and Waldorf Wave stored in two wavetables. All these run through two Waldorf multimode filters with steep cutoff, resonance up to self-oscillation and a drive stage to add even more punch and graininess to the sound. Ultra-fast envelope generators and flexible LFOs as well as an easy to understand, yet extremely versatile modulation matrix make for a sound designer's dream.
Sound great with Waldorf's incredible filters
The filters have always been a core part of any Waldorf instrument. With expertise in both analog and digital synthesis, Waldorf's developers took utmost care in developing the filters. You can hear a significant difference when working with a Waldorf filter; they just sound right! Use the comb filters for plucked, stringed or blown sounds. Bandpass, highpass, lowpass, and notch filters are all available with 12dB and 24dB slope. All of them sound extremely accurate and add quality to the sound of your music.
More great features to spark your creativity
Largo contains a flexible arpeggiator with 16 freely programmable steps (from the Q synthesizer line). You also get an array of high quality effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser, overdrive, delay and reverb.
The clearly arranged user interface helps you to create your own powerful synthesizer sounds with ease. Oscillators and filters are easily accessible, while the submodules are only a mouse click away. It has the same exclusive voice architecture as the Q and Blofeld synthesizer lines, and can be fully integrated into your DAW.
Waldorf Largo Virtual Synthesizer
- Up to 256 voices per instance (depending on available CPU power)
- Up to four layers per sound
- Four stereo outputs (alternatively one stereo sum)
- Host automation of almost all parameters
- MIDI controller automation of the most important parameters
- Three main oscillators
- Virtual Analog Models: Pulse with Pulse Width Modulation, Sawtooth, Triangle, Sine
- Wavetables: Q Alt 1 and Alt 2 Wavetable
- Frequency Modulation between Oscillators and Noise Generator
- Oscillator Synchronization
- Ring Modulator for Osc 1/2
- Noise Generator with Noise Color
- Two independent Multi Mode Filters
- Filter FM
- Resonance up to Self-oscillation
- Low Pass 24dB/12dB
- Band Pass 24dB/12dB
- High Pass 24dB/12dB
- Notch 24 dB / 12dB
- Comb Filter with positive/negative feedback
- Sample and Hold (sample rate reduction)
- Two Drive Stages per voice with adjustable Drive Gain and selectable Curves
- Modulation Matrix with 16 Slots, freely programmable
- Fast LFOs
- Syncable to MIDI Clock
- Note Retrigger with adjustable Start Phase
- Monophonic LFO
- Freely drawable LFO waveform with 16 steps
- Four fast Envelopes with selectable types
- Single Trigger/Retrigger per Envelope
- ADS1DS2R (two Decay/Sustain stages plus adjustable Attack Level)
- One Shot
- Loop S1S2 (Loop between Sustain 1 and 2)
- Loop All (Loop over all stages)
- Poly, Mono, Dual or Unisono Mode with selectable Voice Count Per Layer
- Powerful Arpeggiator
- Hold and One Shot modes
- Programmable arpeggiator pattern with up to 16 Steps
- Effect Types: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Overdrive, Delay (2nd effect slot only), Reverb (2nd effect slot only)
- Works as a VST and AudioUnit instrument
The Waldorf Largo Virtual Synth puts incredible Analog and Wavetable synth sound-shaping into your virtual rack!
|Hardware Requirements - Mac||Apple G4 800MHz CPU, 64MB RAM|
|Hardware Requirements - PC||Pentium 3/AMD Athlon 1GHz CPU, 64MB RAM|
|OS Requirements - Mac||OS X 10.3.9|
|OS Requirements - PC||Windows XP|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WDF-LGO|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.