Sold and shipped by
Any Questions? Call Us ☎ 514-225-2226 or Chat with us!
RedOne Music is a Canadian authorized Denon retailer.
Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 9AM to 6PM | Weekends: 10AM to 5PM
Comprising of 2 major updates to the OS and Desktop platforms, Engine DJ delivers the most advanced, reliable, and powerful DJ suite to the market. Benefiting from a brand-new database infrastructure, both platforms deliver a faster, smoother, more streamlined user experience that includes a world’s first lighting integration with Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch, wireless Ableton Link protocol, a more robust Playlists/History workflow and much more.
WIRELESS ABLETON LINK
Strengthening Engine DJ’s vision for standalone performance and creative freedom for DJs and performers, OS 2.0 now includes Ableton LINK protocol for all Engine DJ OS compatible devices via Wi-Fi or wired connection. These devices are the world’s first standalone DJ hardware units now able to use Ableton LINK to communicate wirelessly, opening up a whole new world of creative possibilities for live performances.
ONBOARD LIGHTING CONTROL
The introduction of SoundSwitch gave many DJs a simpler, more automated approach to integrate lighting into their setups. From Mobile DJs and live streamers, to those looking to start their lighting journey, SoundSwitch offers an accessible, affordable addition to enhance the DJ’s performance. Engine DJ’s OS 2.0 takes that accessibility one giant step further with Engine Lighting – an OS embedded solution accessible directly on the DJ hardware to control lighting – no laptop required. Mobile DJs using DMX can use the onboard lighting control, while home users can link directly with their Phillips Hue system. Controlling lighting in a DJ set up has never been easier.
ALL NEW DATABASE
The most noticeable update to in 2.0 is the interface and user experience which has been resigned and reimagined to give DJs a faster, more intuitive workflow. However, it’s under the hood where the most impactful changes can be found. Both platforms have had completely new database code written from the ground up, giving each platform new possibilities. File analysis is even faster, searching is quicker, database sizes are smaller, and stability is even more improved. This new database gives both Engine DJ OS and Desktop a more reliable, faster, flexible foundation that will continue to ever-evolve.
ENGINE DJ | OS 2.0 UPDATES
- Engine Lighting by SoundSwitch - Onboard lighting control
- Ableton Link Compatibility (Wi-Fi & wired option)
- New Playlists
- New Database
- New Control Center Menu
- Playlist Deck with Crossfade (PRIME 2/4/GO)
- Onboard clock
- Track List Size Button – Expand tracks shown in playlists
- Streaming Service Upgrades – Preview, Prepare, History, Playlist Deck
ENGINE DJ | DESKTOP 2.0 UPDATES
- New Playlists – Packed tracks from drives no longer shows as duplicates in home collection
- New Database
- Updated User Interface
- Play History Upgrades
- SoundSwitch Data Export
- Apple M1 Compatibility
- Third-Party Library Upgrades
- Rekordbox Import Upgrades
- Drag and Drop Folder Import
Vinyl Turntablism Excellence Meets Digital Performance Power!
It’s a dream turned reality for DJ’s that long for that real, legacy vinyl turntablist experience but with the power of digital music playback and hardware performance. Fully standalone, and without the need for a DVS mode laptop, this ‘hands-on’ DJ vinyl experience is brought to life with the SC6000M PRIME. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, large 8.5” motorized-platter with torque adjustment plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000M raises the bar for mainstage-ready turntablist technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000M PRIME.
True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M’s solid 8.5” aluminum motorized platter featuring a ‘quick-release’ slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that ‘true, mechanical spin’ beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor fuses an ergonomic inset design for easy breaking with a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning the high-resolution platter response to a scratch DJ’s exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000M PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industry’s largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with ‘on-board’ crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000M can execute internal analysis of previously unanalyzed music files (including Rekordbox TM collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just ‘plug in & play out!’
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats – including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music-standalone - from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+ and Beatport LINK, just using SC6000M and with no laptop needed.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M’s on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldn’t be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes – whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000M PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000M guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000M’s built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source too. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000M remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000M, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS’ class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000M’s dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analog) outputs for each layer, the SC6000M provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally ‘2-decks-in-1’ and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000M PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*.
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ’s powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organize, categorize and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox™, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag ‘n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and colored individually) to be entered manually or on-the–fly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning too. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000M PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000M units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ’s X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850’s 16 tempo- based FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000M players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
GET 3 MONTHS *FREE* SOUNDCLOUD GO+
Denon DJ & Engine OS are offering 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud’s Go+ account! SoundCloud Go+ gives you offline and ad-free listening to everything from mainstream releases to DJ sets and remixes.
To claim, simply visit DenonDJ.com, click on ‘Account’ to register your product today.
Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration
With Dropbox integration, DJs can sync their Engine PRIME collection in the cloud and then access remotely on any Engine OS device from anywhere in the world. DJs can also access Dropbox music folders directly on Engine OS hardware without having to use Engine PRIME. Both workflows offer Engine users free access to their music stored in Dropbox.
Beatsource LINK Streaming Service
Music streaming for open format DJs is here with Beatsource LINK. Working with top record labels and pro DJs around the world, Beatsource LINK provides a variety of music and playlists curated specifically for open format DJs. From any Engine OS device, browse, search and play Beatsource LINK’s extensive collection without the need of a computer. As with all streaming services, performance data such as BPM, Key, Hot Cues, and Loops are saved to the source drive and instantly recalled the next time the track is loaded.
Flexible Beat Grids (Engine PRIME, Engine OS)
Within Engine PRIME, manually create dynamic beat grids for songs with multiple BPMs. Place various tempo anchors throughout a track to course correct the tempo or assign BPM values to different sections of the song - essential functionality for transition or multi-genre tracks that have intentional tempo changes. SC6000M (once updated to Engine OS v1.6) automatically detects tracks with flexible beat grids and applies BPM changes to keep everything in perfect sync.
Dual-Waveform View for Layers
With Engine OS 1.6, discover a brand new stacked waveform view that makes mixing between layers easier than ever with track info boxes, performance pad feedback and two horizontal moving waveforms for each layer - all available in a single view without having to change layers.
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- 5” motorized-platter with torque adjustment
- New vinyl design with quick release lock
- Motor spin on/off control
- HD 1” touchscreen
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
- Internal, on-board analysis of music files (including Rekordbox™ collections)
- Dual-layer playback with independent analog/digital outs
- StagelinQ connection for Event/Pro DJ lighting and video control
- Plays uncompressed audio formats (FLAC, ALAC, WAV)
- 3 MONTHS FREE access to SoundCloud’s Go+ account
- NEW // Dual-Waveform View for Layers
- NEW // Dropbox Personal Cloud Integration and Free 6-month 25GB Dropbox storage increase, unlocked on product registration
- UPDATED // Built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming from TIDAL, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK and Beatsource LINK
1. At checkout, select Affirm as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent by the shipping method of sender's choice unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout.
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery.
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to modify shipping fee.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
Note: In case of damage during transport, a claim must be submitted to customer service within 24-48 hours as of the day of the receipt of the item.
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING FEES
Music Red One offers free shipping on orders that exceed $200; however, reserves the right to charge additional shipping fees for the following delivery services:
- Shipment that requires a tailgate delivery but was not mentioned prior to the delivery.
- Shipment resulting in inside delivery.
- Deliveries with a limited access, and/or additional handling depending on the weight and size of the shipment.
- Address error or absence of consignee requiring a second or more attempt to complete a delivery.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- Refunds by e-transfer will be issued to the email address that is associated with your customer profile. The password will be sent to you in a separate email once the refund has been issued. Please note that a $5 service fee will be deducted from your total refund amount if:
-> a change of email address is requested once the e-transfer has already been sent
-> a typo or error has been made in the email address that is associated to your customer profile
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
In-Store PickupAll orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.