Ever since the 1970's the iconic white woofer and signature sound of Yamaha's nearfield reference monitors have become a standard industry standard for a reason - their accuracy. Compared with a flat studio with a flat roof or a flat panel with a flat roof, HS Series speakers have been designed to provide you with the most reliable, accurate reference possible. By son and son, en français, son et son pour l'art et de l'art et de l'art, les technologies qui vous et le projet de l'invention. The second generation HS Series also adds a new 6.5 "model to the lineup, bringing its exceptional accuracy to an even greater variety of recording environments.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield monitor studio with 6.5 "cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF dual-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM
- XLR and TRS phone input jack balanced balanced or unbalanced signals