REVEREND SPACEHAWK METALLIC BLACK
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
The second signature Reverend from The Cure’s guitarist Reeves Gabrels (formerly with David Bowie, Tin Machine) takes semi-hollow design to another level. The highly resonant body coupled with the revolutionary Railhammer Chisel pickups make for a versatile and uniquely responsive guitar that handles everything from woody clean to high gain mean. Unique features include: forearm contour, sealed body for controlled feedback, on-off toggle switch, custom soft-touch tremolo spring, and push-pull phase switch (in the tone control) to push the sonic boundaries. Finally, an innovative semi-hollow for cutting edge players!
- BODY semi-hollow korina, solid maple top.
- NECK PROFILE medium oval
- NUT 1-11/16" (43mm) width, graphite
- PICKUPS Railhammer Chisel Bridge, Hyper-Vintage Neck.
- FINGERBOARD Maple, 12" radius.
- CONTROLS volume, tone, bass contour, Pickup Blend
- BRIDGE tuneomatic with stop tail.
- FRETS 22 medium jumbo.
- STRINGS 10-46.
- NECK maple, satin amber finish.
- TRUSS ROD dual action, headstock access.
- CASE Two-Toned Teardrop (available separately).
- SCALE 24-3/4".
- TUNERS Reverend pin-lock.