50 Preset Kits Inspired by the TD-50, Plus Room to Grow
With sounds and features inspired by Roland's flagship TD-50, the V-Drums TD-17 sound module makes an attractive option for the pro and intermediate eDrummer. 50 preset kits and 310 drum/percussion sounds equip this module for virtually any style of music, from world music to EDM and metal. User sounds can be imported as WAV files via SD/HC card — a first for a V-Drums module at this level — and saved to any of 50 user kits, as well as blended with stock kits and further edited using the TD-17's powerful processing and effects engine. Another impressive feature is the TD-17's onboard Bluetooth transceiver, which both streams music from your phone for practicing, jamming, and recording, and sends MIDI to your DAW over Bluetooth (at the cost of a little latency) for tracking made easy. Of course, for rock-solid record applications and legacy setups, audio/MIDI over USB and a traditional 5-pin MIDI output are also available in the Roland V-Drums TD-17.
Sounds based on the TD-50
The stock sounds are inspiring enough out of the box. And for power users, kits can be manipulated virtually in a number of ways. Kick drum too boxy for your tastes? Dry it out with muffling. Too boomy? Tune it up. Snare drums even feature adjustable snare wires so players can dial in their preferred sensitivity. Once you've got your core sounds covered, drums can be sweetened with room ambience, compression, EQ, and more on a pad-by-pad basis.
Import and record over SD
The TD-17 allows users to import their own drum sounds via SC/HC card and save to any of 50 user kits. This is just one way in which the TD-17 grows with you. Drum performances can be recorded straight into the SD card (up to 60 minutes) for safekeeping and song building.
Stream songs and MIDI over Bluetooth
An onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver gives the TD-17 the edge for practice and recording. Stream music directly to your module wirelessly, without cables, and play along to your heart's content. And when you're ready to capture those ideas, the TD-17 also features MIDI over Bluetooth to send MIDI note values out to a compatible device, including compatible smartphones.
Record audio and trigger virtual instruments
Onboard sounds aside, the TD-17 is the perfect tool for triggering your favorite virtual instruments onstage or in a recording environment. MIDI data can be sent via the TD-17's USB port or 5-pin MIDI output. Pre-mixed audio can also be sent via USB.
Additional trigger inputs grow with your kit
In addition to accepting the included multi-pin cable harness, the TD-17 sports two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs for an additional crash and auxiliary pad down the road.
- Sounds and features inspired by Roland's flagship TD-50 drum module
- 50 preset kits + 50 user kits
- Library of 310 drum/percussion sounds
- Virtual tuning, muffling, and strainer tension, and snare buzz
- Adjustable reverb, compression, and EQ per pad
- Global bass and treble controls
- Import WAV files via SD/HC card (not included)
- Record up to 60 minutes of audio via SD card, or ~3 minutes of audio via internal memory
- Onboard Bluetooth 4.2 transceiver — stream music from your phone or send MIDI data to your DAW
- MIDI over USB and 5-pin output — trigger virtual instruments in your DAW
- Audio over USB — capture pre-mixed audio for song building and safekeeping
- Multi-pin cable harness included — inputs for Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, and Hi-Hat Control
- Two additional 1/4" dual-trigger inputs — inputs for Crash2 and Aux
- Type:Drum Module
- Sounds:310 Instruments
- Kits:50 Preset, 50 User
- Audio Recording:Realtime; 3 minute internal, 60 minutes (SD card)
- Sampling:100 Max Samples, 295 seconds mono, 148 seconds stereo
- Effects:Ambience, 3-band EQ, Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, 30 x Multi-effect
- Module Trigger Inputs:2 x 1/4" (crash 2, aux), 1 x DB-25
- Analog Inputs:1 x 1/8" (mix in)
- Analog Outputs:2 x 1/4" (master out), 1 x 1/4" (headphones)
- MIDI I/O:Out/Bluetooth
- USB :1 x Type B (stereo in/out)
- Other I/O:Bluetooth 4.2 (audio streaming/MIDI)
- Storage:SD/SDHC card slot (up to 32GB)
- File Format:WAV, MP3 (SD card)
- Power:9V DC power supply (included)
- Weight:2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:TD-17
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.