Pairing an impressive zoom with a sleek form factor, the black Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 Digital Camera is a versatile point-and-shoot built for the multimedia traveler. Featuring an 18.1MP 1/2.3" High Sensitivity MOS sensor and Venus Engine image processor, the camera affords a rich image quality with reduced noise and sensitivity to an expanded ISO 6400. A range of continuous shooting modes are also available to suit working with moving subjects, including a top shooting rate of 40 fps when working with an electronic shutter function. For videographers, the ZS60 is also capable of 4K UHD video recording at 30p, as well as Full HD 1080p and HD 720p formats. The 4K capabilities are carried over to benefit stills shooters, too, with 4K Photo modes that provide 30 fps shooting rates at 8MP as well as a unique Post Focus function for choosing a specific point of focus after shooting. Equally as versatile as the shooting capabilities, the ZS60 is also characterized by its immense 30x Leica DC Vario-Elmarit zoom lens, which offers a 24-720mm equivalent focal length range, along with 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. to compensate for unwanted camera shake. Housing an impressive set of stills and video features in a compact profile, the ZS60 is a travel-minded point-and-shoot for the multimedia image-maker.
Beyond its recording abilities, the camera also features an intuitive physical design that places manual controls about the body for easier, more direct control over shooting functions. Additionally, both a 1,166k-dot Live View Finder and 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD are incorporated into the design, as well as built-in Wi-Fi for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked mobile devices.
18.1MP 1/2.3" MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
Leica DC Vario-Elmarit 30x Zoom Lens
Benefitting the long reach of the lens is a powerful 5-axis Hybrid O.I.S. system that compensates for a variety of camera movements for sharper handheld shooting in difficult lighting conditions. This image stabilization system also enables a unique Level Shot function that automatically detects the horizontal line of the recording image and keeps it level during shooting, regardless of camera tilt, helping to achieve greater shooting stability.
4K Video and Photo Modes
Besides video, the 4K capabilities also permit recording 8MP stills at 30 fps in a trio of ways:
- 4K Burst: Just as with video recording, this mode will allow you to continuously record 8MP images at 30 fps for up to 15 minutes, making it ideal for instances where you need a fast frame rate in order to capture the best moment.
- 4K Pre-Burst: This mode is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button and will record 8MP images at 30 fps one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from.
- 4K Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the 4K video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
Post Focus and Light Speed AF
The DFD technology also provides quick focusing performance when working in low-light conditions via the Starlight AF feature, which is specifically tuned to acquiring accurate focus during nighttime shooting.
Body Design and Built-In Wi-Fi
- A Live View Finder (LVF) is integrated into the sleek body design to permit comfortable eye-level monitoring. This electronic viewfinder has a 1,166k-dot resolution and covers 100% of the image frame while shooting.
- Alternatively, a rear 3.0" 1.04m-dot touchscreen LCD monitor is also available for live view shooting, image review, and intuitive menu navigation.
- A host of manual controls offer simple, direct control over a variety of oft-used camera settings, including a control ring surrounding the lens that can be configured to adjust zoom, shutter speed, manual focus, and ISO sensitivity.
- Built-in Wi-Fi allows you to wirelessly share photos and movies to linked smartphones and tablets for direct sharing online. A QR code system of pairing makes it simple to link mobile devices and, once paired, the device can also be used to remotely control the camera via the Panasonic Image app.
Other Camera Features
- Light Composition is a dedicated processing mode that selects and recovers information from brighter regions in the image in order to produce more dramatic, yet controlled imagery in high-contrast situations, such as when photographing fireworks or nighttime scenery.
- 4K Live Cropping is dedicated to UHD video recording and allows the recording frame to move while the camera retains a fixed position in order to provide greater stability when panning or zoom during recording.
- The Light Speed AF and DFD systems afford precise face- and eye-tracking for maintaining critical focus on moving subjects.
- Focus peaking is available for easier, more accurate manual focusing control.
- The included rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides you with 320 shots per charge when working with the rear LCD or 280 shots per charge with the electronic viewfinder.
- Wide Panorama lets you generate panoramic images in-camera by simply panning about the scene to record a broad field of view.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Still Image Scene Guide modes: Clear Portrait, Silky Skin, Backlit Softness, Clear in Backlight, Relaxing Tone, Sweet Child's Face, Distinct Scenery, Bright Blue Sky, Romantic Sunset Glow, Vivid Sunset Glow, Glistening Water, Clear Nightscape, Cool Night Sky, Warm Glowing Nightscape, Artistic Nightscape, Glittering Illuminations, Handheld Night Shot, Clear Night Portrait, Soft Image of a Flower, Appetizing Food, Cute Dessert, Freeze Animal Motion, Clear Sports Shot, and Monochrome.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, and Custom.
- Picture Adjustment settings: Contrast, Sharpness, Noise Reduction, and Saturation.
|Sensor Resolution||Actual: 18.9 Megapixel
Effective: 18.1 Megapixel
|File Formats||Still Images: JPEG, RAW
Movies: AVCHD 2.0, MP4
Audio: AAC, Dolby Digital 2ch
|Max Resolution||18 MP: 4896 x 3672|
|Aspect Ratio||1:1, 3:2, 4:3, 16:9|
|Image Stabilization||Optical & Mechanical, 5-Way|
|Lens||Leica DC Vario-Elmarit, 12 Elements in 9 Groups
Effective Focal Length: 4.3 to 129mm (35 mm Equivalent: 24 to 720mm)
Aperture: f/3.3 (W) to f/6.4 (T) to f/8
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 42.5x
Extra Optical Zoom (EZ): 61.2x
Intelligent Zoom: 60x
|Focus Range||Wide: 1.64' to Infinity / 50 cm to Infinity
Telephoto: 6.56' to Infinity / 2 m to Infinity
Wide Macro: 1.18" to Infinity / 3 cm to Infinity
|ISO Sensitivity||Auto, 80 to 3200 (Extended Mode:80 to 6400)|
Speed: 4 to 1/2000 Second
Speed: 1 to 1/16000 Second
60 to 0 Second in Night Scene Mode
|Exposure Metering||Center-Weighted, Multi, Spot|
|Exposure Modes||Modes: Aperture Priority, Manual, Program, Shutter Priority
Compensation: -5 EV to +5 EV (in 1/3 EV Steps)
|White Balance||Auto, Cloudy, Color Temperature, Daylight, Flash, Incandescent, Shade, White Set 1, White Set 2|
|Continuous Shooting||Up to 40 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 10 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 5 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 2 fps at 18.1 MP
Up to 30 fps at 8 MP
|Flash Modes||Auto, Auto/Red-Eye Reduction, Forced On, Forced On/Red-Eye Reduction, Off, Slow Sync, Slow Sync/Red-Eye Reduction|
|Effective Flash Range||Wide:2 to 18.4' / 0.6 to 5.6 m
Telephoto:6.6 to 9.5' / 2 to 2.9 m
|Memory Card Type||SD
|Video Recording||Yes, NTSC|
|Resolution||3840 x 2160p: 30 fps
1920 x 1080p: 60 fps, 30 fps
1920 x 1080i: 60 fps
1280 x 720p: 30 fps
640 x 480p: 30 fps
|Video Clip Length||Up to 29 Minutes 59 Seconds|
|Audio Recording||Built-In Mic: With Video (Stereo)|
|Screen||3.0" LCD Rear Touchscreen (1,040,000 Pixels)|
|Connectivity||HDMI D (Micro), USB 2.0 Micro-B, USB 2.0|
|Wi-Fi||Yes, Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n) Built In|
|Battery||1 x Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack, 7.2 VDC, 1025 mAh|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||4.4 x 2.5 x 1.5" / 112.0 x 64.0 x 38.0 mm|
|Weight||9.95 oz / 282 g with battery and memory card|
|Package Weight||1 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||5.3 x 5.1 x 2.5"|
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- All returned items can take up to 10-14 days to be processed.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
If you happen to receive a parcel that got damaged during transport, we must obtain the the following pictures in order to swiftly process a replacement:- outside of the shipping box along with a photo of the shipping label- inside packaging of the shipping box- the damaged unit itself
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment method
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.