Vinyl Turntablism Excellence Meets Digital Performance Power!
It’s a dream turned reality for DJ’s that long for that real, legacy vinyl turntablist experience but with the power of digital music playback and hardware performance. Fully standalone, and without the need for a DVS mode laptop, this ‘hands-on’ DJ vinyl experience is brought to life with the SC6000M PRIME. Powered by ENGINE OS, it features a 10.1-inch touchscreen, Wi-Fi streaming, an internal HDD drive bay, large 8.5” motorized-platter with torque adjustment plus performance pads with sophisticated design illumination. With this comprehensive arsenal of creative tools, the SC6000M raises the bar for mainstage-ready turntablist technology. Accept no imitations, be your creative best and embrace the future with the SC6000M PRIME.
True Legacy Vinyl Experience
The SC6000M’s solid 8.5” aluminum motorized platter featuring a ‘quick-release’ slipmat and newly designed DJ vinyl, ensures DJ/Turntablists have that ‘true, mechanical spin’ beneath their fingertips. The uniquely engineered, brushless DC electric motor fuses an ergonomic inset design for easy breaking with a light/heavy torque range adjustment, for fine-tuning the high resolution platter response to a scratch DJ’s exact performance needs.
Advanced Touchscreen Digital Workflow
The SC6000M PRIME features a stunning, high-definition 10.1-inch touchscreen with gesture support - the industry’s largest and most advanced multi-touch DJ workflow display. Navigate, search and load extensive music libraries and even edit track lists on the fly with ‘on-board’ crate management. Gesture manipulate large waveforms and scrub through overviews, while visualizing essential DJ workflow info. In addition, the SC6000M can execute internal analysis of previously unanalyzed music files (including Rekordbox TM collections, hot-cues and loops), all directly within the unit itself - just ‘plug in & play out!’
Future Proofed Media Playback + WiFi Streaming
With dual output 24-bit, 96kHz digital audio quality, the SC6000M supports all major compressed and uncompressed music file formats – including FLAC, ALAC and WAV. With built-in WiFi and wired internet connectivity, DJs can now stream music – standalone - from TIDAL, with more partnered services including Beatport, Beatsource and Soundcloud coming soon via free updates.
Harmonic Mixing Perfection
The SC6000M’s on-board musical key-shift and instant match feature enables beautifully harmonic DJ sets to be performed effortlessly. Creating perfectly matched sonic textures with just the touch of a finger couldn’t be any simpler. Song/track musical keys can also be viewed in Camelot or traditional modes – whatever suits your workflow!
SC6000M PRIME features rubber button, ultra-responsive tactile-feel trigger pads for liberated performance & mix capability. Chop, remix and reinterpret your music collection via standalone Hot-Cue, Loop, Roll and Slicer controls, and take your mix to an entirely new dimension. Never miss a beat thanks to sophisticated design illumination for optimal club visibility.
No Limits Media
However your music collection is stored, the SC6000M guarantees to handle all digital music libraries and enable seamless DJ hand-offs with 3 x USB and 1 x SD media inputs; even large terabyte music collections are catered for courtesy of the SC6000M’s built-in internal 2.5-inch HDD bay. Only one player in a connected system actually needs the HDD and all other network connected units will read from this source too. Once a media source is inserted, the SC6000M remembers any previously entered DJ preferences including previously performed track cue points, loop regions, playback history, preparation folders and of course any live, on-the-fly, track analysis.
Best in Class Timestretch
Open Format, cross-BPM DJing perfection! With the SC6000M, experience artifact free, sonically perfect audio reproduction, for pitch-locked, extreme track tempo changes courtesy of ENGINE OS’ class leading real-time time-stretch algorithm.
Taking your mix to new unchartered heights has never been simpler thanks to the SC6000M’s dual-deck playback facility. With dedicated (digital and analog) outputs for each layer, the SC6000M provides innovative tools via advanced routing capabilities, being literally ‘2-decks-in-1’ and all standalone without the need for a computer.
Control Serato DJ Pro
The SC6000M PRIME brings advanced control of Serato DJ Pro. This enables touchscreen navigation and flexible hardware control of all Serato DJ Pro FX, filter and performance features*.
ENGINE PRIME Librarian Software
ENGINE PRIME is Denon DJ’s powerful Music Analysis and Management software that helps you organize, categorize and import your music, either fully integrated from Rekordbox™, iTunes, Serato and NI Traktor collections (including hot cues and loop info) or via drag ‘n drop from existing music folders. This enables offline music performance attributes such as hot-cues and loop regions (both of which can be named and colored individually) to be entered manually or on-the–fly, plus beatgrid editing and track auditioning too. Your music collection is then easily and quickly exported to either USB, SD or HDD for creative standalone performance on the SC6000M PRIME.
For the ultimate setup, connect up to four SC6000M units via the 5-port LAN to Denon DJ’s X1850 technologically-advanced 4-channel digital mixer. Instantly, currently playing track tempo data is shared - for total control over the X1850’s 16 tempobased FX - and ultra-fast music transfer across the network is enabled. In addition, via the networked SC6000M players, the X1850 mixer uses its StagelinQ connection to control AV, video and lighting effects, working seamlessly with SoundSwitch, Resolume and Timecode software.
- Flagship standalone professional DJ media player powered by ENGINE OS
- 8.5” motorized-platter with torque adjustment
- New vinyl design with quick release lock
- Motor spin on/off control
- HD 10.1” touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and wired internet connectivity for music streaming
- Responsive rubber button performance pads with sophisticated design illumination
- Built-in internal HDD drive bay to store music onboard
- Locking IEC connector for secured power cable
- Standalone Track Preview
- Serato DJ Pro controller mode *
- Best-in-class timestretch and musical key change/sync algorithms
The PRIME Series is now Virtual DJ compatible for the ultimate PRIME hardware experience. Fusing an ultra-intuitive touch-screen workflow, 1:1 feedback of all critical mix functions, direct control of audio and video FX, multi-color & monochrome moving waveforms, effortless browsing capability directly from the hardware, compete command of your mix with tactile performance-driven controls, and even a customizable user interface, enhancing your virtual DJ experience with the world's most advanced DJ Hardware couldn't be simpler.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.