Primacoustic London 12 Black Acoustic Room Treatment Kit (Demo)
Got a better price? We'll match it. Come chat with us!
Do you need acoustic treatment? Stand in the middle of your room, clap your hands, and listen. Hear that? That's flutter echo, reflections, standing waves, and other acoustic anomalies that will impact the quality of your recordings and color what you hear when you're mixing. Luckily, it's a common problem, and an easy one to solve, no matter how big or small your room is. The Primacoustic London 12 room kit is designed for rooms up to 150 square feet, and it tames the most common acoustic issues you'll encounter.
Most rooms in either commercial facilities or residential dwellings have parallel walls. These parallel walls are great for aesthetics and floor plans, but they introduce a world of problems in a recording or mixing rooms. The first culprit is primary reflections. In simplest terms, this is sound bouncing off of walls near the sound source. These reflected sounds recombine and phase cancellation occurs, causing comb filtering. Obviously, with phase cancellation, you're not getting a true picture of the sound, so your mix won't translate well on other systems. Primacoustic's London 12 room kit uses a quartet of Control Columns to tame early reflections. Positioned near the sound source, the Control Columns helps to "define" the listening area, making it easier to discern what is really happening versus hearing the reflections, making both mixing and recording easier.
- Reduces early reflections for a cleaner sounding room
- The cure for flutter echo
- Tame room modes to even out your room's sound
- Not your average foam
- Acoustic room treatment kit for rooms up to 150 square feet
- Sensible treatment for common acoustic problems in residential and commercial spaces
- Eight Control Columns to combat early reflections
- 12 Scatter Blocks to ease flutter echo
- Two Broadband panels to tame bass buildup and room modes
- More dense than regular foam to give more absorption with less material
- All mounting hardware included
- (2) 48" Broadband Panels - 24" x 48" x 2", w/Square Edges
- (8) Control 48" Columns - 12" x 48" x 2", w/Beveled Edges
- (12) Scatter 12" Blocks - 12" x 12" x 1", w/Square Edges
- (28) Surface Impalers
- (8) Corner impalers
- Anchors, Screws, and 1/4" Drill Bit to Mount Impalers