Mackie Reach Demo Professional PA System
✔ FREE SHIPPING
Mackie Reach™ is the ultimate all-in-one professional PA system that delivers clear sound to your entire audience and provides flexible built-in stage monitoring to ensure your best performance. Combined with the powerful built-in 6-channel digital mixer with complete wireless streaming and control via the Mackie Connect™ app, Reach empowers you to have the best possible sound in any situation.
SOUND QUALITY AND CAPABILITY
Reach utilizes ARC™ array technology to provide an ultra-wide 150 degrees of coverage for crystal clear sound to your entire audience even in large or wide spaces. With the built-in EarShot™ personal monitoring system, you get true stage monitoring with unmatched flexibility via side-facing high-output full range speakers to ensure you can hear yourself clearly during your performance. And with the Mackie Connect app, you get wireless control over levels, EQ, FX, monitoring and more.
- Amplified Radial Curve
- Mackie ARC (Amplified Radial Curve) array technology utilizes a unique angled waveguide structure to provide 150-degrees of horizontal coverage to reach each and every audience member
- EarShot Monitoring
- Built-in personal monitoring with separate volume control allows for maximum monitoring flexibility. Separate speakers on each side of Reach allow for monitoring from either side of the PA. Also extends side stage coverage (up to 250-degrees total horizontal coverage)
- Versatile I/O
- 4x XLR-1/4" combo inputs for vocal mics, guitars, keyboards, etc.
- 1/8" aux input for connected music playback from laptop or other music playback device
- 1/4" headphone output and silent practice mode
- Footswitch jack for instant control over FX mute
- Link out to connect another Reach for additional power and more inputs
- On-Board Processing
- 16 great-sounding digital effects like vocal reverbs and delays
- 3-band EQ per channel for tonal control
- Built-in Feedback Destroyer
- Choice of speaker modes optimizes sound for any application with the touch of a button
- Setup in familiar venues quickly with 3 user-definable system presets to instantly recall your settings
- Intuitive, on-product hardware interface allows for control over most mixing features without the need for a smartphone