Studio Projects Cs1000 Open Box Recording Bundle
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Studiologic retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
Studio Projects CS1000
The CS1000 Recording Bundle is a recording package from Studio Projects that contains a Studio Projects CS1 microphone, an XLR cable, a windscreen, a shock mount, and a storage pouch and case. The CS1 is an externally polarized cardioid pressure gradient transducer microphone with a FET impedance converter. The mic has a 1.06" (27mm) capsule, with a diaphragm thickness of 6µm. It features four selectable pads, four high pass filters, and four low pass filters for added control in various recording applications.
- Pressure-Gradient Transducer: 1.06" (27mm) 6um mylar diaphragm
- FET impedance converter
- Switchable -5dB, -10dB, -15dB, and -20dB Pads
- Switchable 50Hz, 75Hz, 150Hz, and 300Hz High Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- Switchable 15kHz, 7kHz, 5kHz, and 3kHz, Low Pass Filters @ 6dB/octave
- Shockmount, windscreen and case included