Standz PF-04 Professional Pop Filter
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Standz retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
A pop filter or pop shield is an anti-pop noise protection filter for microphones, typically used in a recording studio. It serves to reduce or eliminate 'popping' sounds caused by the mechanical impact of fast moving air on the microphone during recorded speech and singing. It also keeps moisture off the microphone which can cause mold growth. It can also protect against the accumulation of saliva on the microphone element. Salts in human saliva are corrosive and thus use of a pop filter may prolong the life of the microphone.
- Pop filter for vocal microphones
- Designed for professional vocal recording environments
- Stops plosives and protects your mic
- Includes boom and microphone stand clamp
- Swivel mount for easy positioning; flexible gooseneck holder
- Clamp on microphone pop filter with boom
- Stand clamp