Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK Open Box Soundcraftsignature 22 Mtk 22-Input Multi-Track Mixer With Effects
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Soundcraft retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
The Signature 22 MTK from Soundcraft is a 22-input analog mixer with onboard effects and multi-track USB recording and playback. The Signature 22 MTK features faders with GB Series audio routing, flexible pre/post switching on each Aux, subgroups with powerful routing and switching options, and dedicated outputs. Housed in a robust metal construction and equipped with an internal universal power supply, this mixer is recommended for use by musicians and bands, in music venues and theaters, for tour sound, houses of worship, and more.
Inbuilt Ghost microphone preamps deliver high-quality audio with a wide dynamic range, clarity, and a high level of headroom. Additionally, the mixer uses Sapphyre Assymetric EQ for equalizing every vocal and instrumental element in a mix, and GB Series audio routing technology. The mixer provides a wide variety of built-in Lexicon studio-grade effects including reverb, chorus, and modulation, as well as dbx limiters on the input channels. To enable studio plug-ins to be integrated with live performances, the mixer incorporates a multi-track USB audio interface which allows any VST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-in to be inserted on any input channel. XLR and switchable Hi-Z inputs enable guitars, basses, and other instruments to be connected directly.
The Signature 22 MTK comes with a 24-in/22-out USB interface, and free downloads of the Lexicon MPX-L native plug-in and Ableton Live 9 Lite.
- High-performance 22-input small format analog mixer with onboard effects
- Multi-track USB recording and playback
- 24-in/22-out low latency USB playback and recording interface
- Ghost mic preamps with low noise performance
- Sapphyre British EQ with sweepable mid-bands per channel
- Lexicon effects engine featuring reverbs, delays, choruses, and modulations
- dbx limiters (high-ratio compressors) on input channels
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Hi-pass filters (low-cut) and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive GB Series audio routing with Auxes (flexible pre/post switching) and subgroups with switching and dedicated outputs
- Smooth faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply
Channels 22 Preamps 16 x Ghost Equalization Soundcraft Sapphyre EQ: 4-band (2 band of swept mids) Input Limiter dbx: 8 Effects Lexicon: Dual engine USB Interface 24 x inputs
22 x outputs
Auxiliary 5 Subgroup Outputs 4 mono / 2 stereo Faders 3.9" (100.0 mm)