Rane Mlm103 Mic And Line Mixer
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Rane retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
Inputs 1 through 6 may be individually switched between Mic or Line level via rear panel switches. Inputs operate in Mic mode with a gain range of +12 dB to 60 dB. Each pair of Inputs may operate with or without 12 volt phantom power via rear panel switches. When Inputs are operated in Line mode, the gain range is -4 to 12 dB. When Line mode is selected, phantom power is defeated. Each Input may be assigned to the A, B or AUX Output.
Stereo Line Inputs 7 through 10 accommodate +24 dBu signal levels. The gain range is off to +12 dB. The A/B Assign switch for Inputs 7/8 assigns 7 to Output A and 8 to Output B. The A/B Assign switch for Inputs 9/10 assigns 9 to Output A and 10 to Output B. The Mono switch sends the sum of Inputs 7 and 8 (or 9 and 10) to buses A and B. Assigning 7/8 or 9/10 to AUX sends the sum of Input 7/8 (or 9/10) to the AUX Output.
The A, B and AUX Outputs feature independent level controls and 10-segment meters with peak hold. Each balanced Output provides an additional 6 dB of gain and delivers a minimum signal level of +24 dBu into a 10 kΩ load.
The MLM103 features a built-in high-efficiency, universal voltage power supply that can operate 100-240 VAC in almost any country in the world. A security cover for the EQ and Assign switches is included with the unit.
- Six studio-grade mic preamplifier inputs with:
- Mic or Line-level rear-panel switches
- +12 volt phantom power rear-panel switches
- Continuously variable gain trims
- Direct Outputs (pre- or post- mix level)
- A/B/AUX Assign front panel switches
- Front panel input overload indicators
- EQ & Assign switch security cover is included
- Two balanced stereo line-level inputs with:
- Mono switches
- Three Zones: A / B / AUX Assign
- Input Overload Indicators
- A / B / AUX balanced outputs with:
- Independent level controls
- 10-segment meter with peak hold
- Euroblock audio connections