Native Instruments Maschine Mk2 Black Sequencer Sampler Amp Multi-Effect Unit
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized Native Instruments retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
✔ FREE SHIPPING
The black Native Instruments MASCHINE MK2 Groove Production Studio is designed for both Mac and Windows. The hardware interface features USB 2.0 and MIDI I/O connections, 16 multi-color illuminated pads with velocity and aftertouch, 8 endless rotary potentiometers, 47 back-lit buttons, one endless encoder (30 steps) and two displays with 64 x 256 resolution. MASCHINE MK2 also supports several interfaces including stand-alone interfaces, VST, audio units, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio and WASAPI.
With the ability to act as a sequencer, sampler, VST/AU plug-in host and multi-effect unit, the MASCHINE MK2 supports beat making, performance and more - all with the benefit of collaborative computer software. The software is stocked with a 6GB sample library that includes drum kits, synth sounds, loops and more. The touch sensitive pads make it easy to sequence drum patterns, bass lines, loops, etc. Plus, with color-coding, you can assign certain colors to certain instruments so you'll always know what's what without having to test it. An external keyboard controller may be connected via the MIDI I/O connections on the rear as well.
The MASCHINE MK2 provides the flexibility of computer-based music production with straightforward, two-handed control for composing, performing, browsing, sampling, slicing, sound-shaping and tweaking effects. You can easily load your samples, effects and plug-ins through the software, and then control them with the pads and knobs - there's no need to touch the computer's mouse or keyboard. And, you can always expand your sound with MASCHINE EXPANSIONS (sold separately) or change the look of your controller with the MASCHINE CUSTOM KITS (sold separately).
- Load your samples, effects and plug-ins, then control them with the pads and knobs - there's no need to touch the computer's mouse or keyboard
- 16 highly-sensitive, back-lit, multi-color pads with velocity and after-touch (colors freely-assignable to Sounds, Patterns, Groups and Scenes)
- Master push encoder plus eight rotary encoders with higher-than-MIDI-resolution for true analog feel and realtime multi-parameter tweaking
- 47 buttons with click-action for direct control of all software functions, with shift function for even more control possibilities
- Two 64 x 256 pixel back-lit, high-contrast dual displays with wide viewing angles - quickly find the information you need, even in the darkest club situation
- Bus powered hardware via USB 2.0, integrated MIDI I/O interface and a convenient Kensington lock slot