JBL Srx812P 12 Two-Way Bass Reflex Self Powered System
Sold and Shipped by: Red One Music
MusicRedOne.com is a Canadian authorized JBL retailer.
Any questions about this product? CHAT WITH US or CALL US →514-225-2226
The JBL SRX812P 12" Two-Way Bass Reflex Self Powered System is suitable for live performance, mobile and fixed DJ, sound system rental, touring, and permanent installation applications. The speaker can also be placed on its side and used as a stage monitor. Using JBL Premium Transducers, 2000W peak of Crown Class-D Drivecore Amplification, and a full user configurable DSP system with HiQnet network control (via Ethercon connection to third party router) and 50 JBL engineered application presets, the system can deliver a frequency response of 48 to 20,000 Hz (-3 dB) (-3 dB) and a maximum SPL of 136 dB.
The rear panel of the speaker features a power button with LED indicator, a pair of balanced XLR/TRS combo input connectors, an LCD display screen with master encoder knob and back button for accessing presets, a pair of XLR-3M output connectors for sending to additional speakers, an XLR-3M mix output connector for sending audio out to an external source, and an Ethercon connector with LINK and DATA for network control via standard Ethernet cable to a third party router for iOS and Android mobile remote control.
- Transducer Design
- Features premium JBL transducers. High frequencies are handled by an annular polymer diaphragm compression driver that features a best in class 3" voice coil coupled to a 1.5" throat opening. Using a neodymium magnet, the compression driver is lightweight, efficient, and extremely powerful. This delivers very high power levels with reduced distortion and increased phase coherence resulting in smooth, crystal clear high frequencies.
- Uses a 12-inch woofer with JBL's patented Differential Drive Technology for reduced weight while maximizing power amp efficiency. 3" voice coils and dual ferrite drivers deliver exceptionally low distortion and extended low frequency response
- DSP Control
- Using a 400 MHz DSP Sharc Chip, the speaker offers 20 PEQs, 2 seconds of delay, signal generators, input mixing, amplifier monitoring, and 50 user presets with 96 kHz FIR filters and LevelMax Limiting
- Incorporates V5 JBL Tunings for compatibility with flagship Vertec and VTX touring systems
- LCD Screen
- Supports fast setup and configuration
- Drivecore Amplification by Crown
- Offers 103 dB signal-to-noise ratio with 2000W Peak available Class-D power
- HiQnet Network Control
- Allow for configuring the system via wired Ethercon connector or wireless connection when linked to a third party router for use with Audio Architect, HiQnet Motion Control, and standalone applications for iOS and Android mobile devices
- Connectors2x Neutrik ¼ - XLR combo input
2x Neutrik XLR-3M Output
1 x XLR-3M mix outputSPL136 dBMax SPL Level136 dBFrequency Response48 to 20,000 Hz (-3 dB)Coverage90° x 50°AmplifierClass DPower Rating2000 W peak, 1500 W continuousInput Impedance40 kilOhm balanced
20 kilOhm unbalancedMaximum Line Input Gain21 dBGainLine input:21 dB
Consumer input: 3 dB
Mic input: 45 dB
Line input: 20 dBu
Consumer input: 8 dBu
Mic input: -4 dBuLED IndicatorsPower LED: green
Network Link: green
Network Data: yellowCoolingOn demand variable speed fanAC Power100 to 240 V at 50/60 HzPower Consumption120 V: 2.2 A (1/8th power), 5.6 A (1/3rd power)Handles3Crossover1,900 HzMaterial0.7" (18 mm) plywoodFinishObsidian Duraflex finishGrillePowder coated, Onsidian, 14-gauge perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backingMountingDual 36 mm pole sockets
12x M10 suspension pointsDimensions (L x W x H)25.11 x 16.31 x 16.87" (63.80 x 41.50 x 42.90 cm)Weight58.0 lb (26.4 kg)