Microphones: Behringer XM 1800S 3 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal and Instrument Microphones Set of 3
Few things are more essential to recording or live performance than dynamic microphones. Ask any sound engineer and they will tell you to keep as many as possible on hand. BEHRINGER has bundled three great-sounding dynamic microphones into one impact-resistant case, with stand adapters and mic clips so you'll be ready to capture your sound in brilliant resolution.
What is a Dynamic Microphone?
Dynamic mics have several advantages that make them ideal for live applications or recording amplified instruments. They're robust, resistant to moisture and can achieve high gain before feeding back. These microphones' cardioid pickup pattern is designed to capture the source signal, such as a guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound.
Why the XM1800S?
If you take a look at the stage in any club, you’ll probably see at least three dynamic mics for the vocalists, with even more for the drums and amplifiers. This convenient package puts three great-sounding mics at your immediate disposal. XM1800S mics provide super-clean sound with minimal distortion, a slight presence lift in the critical mid-range, and an on/off switch for breaks in the set.
- Dynamic vocal and instrument microphone with on/off switch for excellent studio and live performance
- Ultra-wide frequency response for brilliant and transparent sound
- Extremely high signal output lets your voice cut through
- Cardioid characteristic minimizes background noise and feedback
- Convenient on/off switch to mute during breaks
- Integrated spherical wind and pop noise filter
- Microphone stand adapter and impact-resistant carrying case included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Speaker: Alto TX208 300W Active Speaker
This bi-amplified full-range loudspeaker delivers high-end sound in an economical, yet rugged molded enclosure with sleek, modern styling. The Alto TX208's 8" long-excursion woofer and 1" titanium compression driver give you clean, accurate audio with satisfying low-end notes and crisp, unwavering highs. Thanks to a redesigned precision horn, the TX208 boasts improved high-frequency performance and produces a very precise 90˚ X 60˚ radiation pattern for optimal audience coverage.
At the core of the TX208 active speaker is lightweight and efficient Class-D amplification. Providing the maximum power at a minimal weight, the TX208 cranks out 150 watts of continuous power, and 300 watts of peak power.
With the TX208—and the rest of the TX2 Series—Alto Professional has created a family of powered loudspeakers suitable for your most demanding gigs, night after night. Utilizing much of the technology of their acclaimed TS3 series, the new TX2 Series delivers the power and clarity you need to sound your best.
In addition to high-end sound quality and performance, the TX208 sports a rugged, lightweight, easily-transportable cabinet. Its trapezoidal shape enables either upright or wedge monitor positioning and the full-sized steel grille gives complete driver protection. Make no mistake; the TX208 is built for continuous heavy-duty use. Add to that its full complement of I/O and mounting options and it’s easy to see why the TX208 is poised to play an indispensable role in your next performance.
- Lightweight, compact and portable design
- Rugged molded enclosure with sleek, modern styling
- 8" low-frequency driver and 1" titanium compression driver
- Bi-amplified design with 150W RMS (300 peak) Class-D output
- Flexible I/O and mounting options
- Type: 2-way
- LF driver: 8"
- HF driver: 1"
- Amplifier class: D
- Wattage: 150W RMS/300W peak
- Coverage pattern: 90° x 60°
- XLR input: 1 combo
- XLR output: 1
- Cabinet material: Molded
Mixer: Mackie ProFX6 V3 Mixer with Effects
Effect Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live sound, home recording, and content creators available in 6, 10, 12, 16, 22, and 30 channels. Now with our renowned Onyx™ mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, everything from gain hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever. And you can keep it all in check with easy single-knob compression. The new GigFX™ effects engine offers 24 built-in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O with zero-latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs. Both ProTools First™ and Waveform OEM™ recording software/plugin packages are included.
The Ultimate Affordable Mixer for Everyone
- We’ve taken our most popular mixer series and given it major upgrades that will take your sound quality to the next level
- Perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- With models available in 6, 10, 12, 16, 22, and 30 channels, you can get the perfect mixer for your application or go big and be ready when the need comes
Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps
- With up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise, ProFXv3 mixers allow you to sound better than ever
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
High-Resolution GigFX™ Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy… easy….. easy…….. easy (Delay, get it?)
24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back into your ProFXv3 mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computer’s output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a knob
- Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
Record Like a Pro
- Not 1, but 2 professional recording software packages are included. Choose from ProTools First™ and Waveform OEM™.
- Both come with a massive suite of professional plug-ins to enhance your recordings
Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Built-Like-A-Tank™ design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Protective bag (sold separately)
- External universal power supply (100v - 240v 50-60Hz) included
Speaker Stand: Standz SP-30BK Aluminium Speaker Stand Pro Series
This STANDZ Pro Series is the best of its kind. Safe, solid, and lightweight, it will follow you for any types of shows, to support many different systems. It's affordable price and outstanding quality makes the Pro Series the only option
- Model: SS-M24
- Height: 4'2'' to 6'5''
- Weight: 4.5 Lbs
- Load: 50 Kg
- Aluminum Tubing
- Metal Base Connector
- Tube Diameter: 1.5
5 XLR Cables: Standz STXLR-25 25 Foot XLR MIcrophone Cable
Standz Series microphone cables offer you great quality at an affordable price
2 Standz MS-70B Microphone Stand
- New boom swivel made of ABS composite material for high impact resistance ensures fast, smooth, non-slip angle and height adjustments.
- Boom swivel clamp is ergonomically designed for ease of use and allows to adjust the boom length and angle at the same time, with one move only. Perfect integration of style and functionality!
- Fast, easy and secure height adjustments are possible by means of the stylish, soft-grip, ergonomical clutch unit.
- All locking points are protected by scratch-proof contact points.
- Strong, impact-resistant, lightweight polycarbonate base with tubular steel tripod legs. Step on a leg, and it will bounce back in place!
- Convenient mic cable management clips supplied with every stand.
- Available in scratch-resistant, baked-on, non-reflective, black enamel finish.
FREE SHIPPING DETAILS
*Please note that only Canada Post delivers to PO boxes.
- Free Shipping offer is valid on selected products only.
- Orders will be sent via Canada Post or UPS shipping method unless specified at the time of order.
- Free Shipping offer is valid only if all the items in the shopping cart are eligible for Free Shipping
and the order is $200.00 and over (before taxes).
- Free Shipping is valid only within Canada.
- Orders shipped to Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon are not eligilble for free shipping.
- Our everyday low shipping charges will be applied to any non-eligible products at the time of checkout..
- Courier shipments require an adult signature for proof of delivery..
- RED ONE Music reserves the right to end or modify this Free Shipping offer at any time.
- Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.
RED ONE Music reserves the right to refuse any order with Free Shipping which the website accidentally
offered but did not meet the criteria above. The client will be notified with an every day low shipping charge and
asked if they would like to proceed with the order or have it cancelled.
- All delivery charges and taxes will be added when applicable to the prices shown on our Website.
- Duties and brokerage fees (if any) will be the sole responsibility of the customer, and may be collected by a third party.
- Please make sure you have entered the correct information for your coordinates and currency to get the correct pricing for your location.
- International shipping: We are not responsible for any duty/import/taxes/customs/etc charges.
- We do not refund unclaimed or undeliverable packages due incorrect/missing information. If a package is returned as undeliverable/unclaimed, it is the customers responsibility to follow up with the postal carrier and absorb all fees related.
Note: If the name on your billing address does not match the name on your credit card it will delay your order.
- All returned opened items are subject to a min 15% to maximum 25% restocking fee.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, returns will be accepted for store credit (less restocking fee & shipping) within 30 days of invoice date.
- RED ONE Music will accept returns for defective goods that you have ordered from us within 30 days of invoice date for exchange only.
- All Returns must contain all associated packaging and materials (ie accessories, manuals, wires, etc). Merchandise that is not returned in brand-new condition, including damages, abuse, marks, showing wear, or with missing packaging or accessories, will be subject to additional charges. Shipping and Handling charges (delivery and return) are non-refundable, including any shipping fees not directly incurred that are part of a free shipping promotion. Any items packaged with software, including but not limited to, DJ Controllers, Audio Interfaces, etc., must be returned with the original software disc including serial number and proof of deactivation.
- Returns or exchanges will not be accepted for the following types of products: Customized, special order, used products, clearance products, expendable items, cartridges, replacement lamps/bulbs, opened computer hardware, rigging supplies, tape, needles, cleaner kits, effect fluid or juice, software, gels, music, displays/televisions/monitors or parts (replacement, repair or item components) - these products are final sale.
- Returns or exchanges for the following items will only be accepted if they are in factory sealed packaging due to hygienic reasons: headphones & microphones.
- All returns made MUST be authorized in advance by a customer service representative - and paper work dispatched to you via email. Your RMA form must be included in the box and your RMA number located on the waybill / packaging. Any returned items that arrive without prior approval or missing documentation may be rejected by our shippers. Once received, returns will be processed within 5 business days.
- If your parcel was damaged in transport, please email email@example.com with your order number and include a picture of the exterior of the box, the interior of the box, and of the damaged product. No claims will be accepted without these pictures.
- RED ONE Music is an authorized retailer for each of the brands available on our website. As such, your purchase is authorized for the manufacturer's warranty in Canada.
In store pick-ups
- To be eligible for a store pick-up, please review the criteria below:
- If your order is paid by credit card, you then qualify for a store pick-up. Note that once you pick-
- up your order, you must present a valid government photo ID as well as the original credit card
- used during the purchase. The name and address must match the name and billing/shipping
- address associated to the order.
- If your order is paid by e-transfer, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the e-transfer information.
- If your order is paid by Paybright, you then qualify for a store pick-up. You must present a valid
- government photo ID to match the name appearing on the Paybright application.
- Please note that all orders paid using PayPal will not qualify for store pick-up. If you paid by
- credit card using the PayPal platform, this payment method will also not qualify for store pick-
All orders that are picked-up in store must sign the release form acknowledging the reception of your
order. Note that Music Red One may request to take a copy of your government photo ID to add to this
1. At checkout, select PayBright as your payment option.
2. Enter a few pieces of information and get a real-time decision.
3. Enjoy your purchase, and pay over time. Your payments will be automatically charged, so you can sit back and relax!
*Purchase must be over $500
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.