Rescue your recordings from noise problems like air conditioners, traffic, fans, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and low volume. SoundSoap is inexpensive and easy to use with professional results.
Open the media to be cleaned and SoundSoap will automagically find and remove background noise. Adjust the settings and share the results- its that easy! In most cases, only a few mouse clicks are needed for powerful results. SoundSoap includes everything you need to record and clean your media files on Mac or Windows.
- Automatically analyzes, finds, and removes audio problems such as background noise, room noise, hiss, hum, clicks, pops, crackles, distortion/clipping, and rumble while leaving the rest of your audio intact.
- Other features include a graphical learn noise mode, metering, MP3/FLAC compatibility, improved hum removal, additional media playback controls.
- Use as a standalone application or as a plug-in in your favorite DAW.
- 2GB RAM minimum.
- 50MB storage available.
- Plug-in requires compatible Audio Unit, VST, AAX, or AudioSuite host application.
- Internet connection for product activation.
- Intel-based Mac.
- Mac OS X v.10.6 or higher for Audio Unit and VST plug-in, supporting both 32 and 64-bit formats.
- Standalone application requires Mac OS 10.9 (Mavericks) or greater.
- AAX Native 64-bit for ProTools 11/12.
- 64-bit AudioSuite for ProTools 12.
- Fully compatible with Mac OS 10.10 (Yosemite) and 10.11 (El Capitan).
- Windows 7, 8, or 10.
- 1GHz or faster processor with SSE.